- Application Submission Deadline: Jul 15, 2022
- Notification of Selection: Aug 01, 2022
- Awards Ceremony: Aug 14, 2022
- Public Schools, Private Schools, IMSA, and home schooled students are welcome to apply
- Indian American descent - Have either been born or have one parent born in the Republic of India
- Currently be a graduating high school senior living in the USA
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on 4.0 Scale (4.0 GPA on 5.0 Scale)
- Must be a resident of the Chicagoland Area
Our scholarship process is competitive. Please take your time to fill out the application completely and accurately. Please pay significant attention to the essays, as they will tell us the most about you and your background, your education and career aspirations.
Fill out an online application for scholarship. This includes the following:
- Student Information
- An essay that either highlights your accomplishments or gives us a better understanding of your passion. You may reuse any essay that your have submitted during your college application process, however, it is your choice if you would like to write something different.
- Write a Personal Statement limiting to a couple paragraphs highlighting the impact of your Indian Heritage on you
Once the base application is submitted, you will need to upload the following documents:
- Copy of most recent high school transcripts (unofficial)
- Copy of your ACT/SAT Scores (unofficial)
- Recent photo in jpeg format
- Signed Assignment of Rights & Consent to Publish Awardee Information form that can be download from here.
Please have the following documents be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters of recommendation supporting your commitment to Academic/Sports/Arts/Leadership/Stem/Community Service excellence
- One reference from an educator or counselor of your high school
- One reference from an organization relevant to your award category (Academic applicants please submit a second educator referral)